Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Starting Today!

Today is Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Today, I weighed in at 266.5 pounds.

Today, I opened up my Weight Watchers books to start tracking my food and eating healthy.

Today, I vow to drink 2.5 liters of water AT MINIMUM.

Today, I'm NOT going to drink Coffee.

Today, I'm not going to allow myself to say 'Tomorrow, I will do it tomorrow'

Today, I'm going to be proud of myself and who I am

Today, I'm going to do the best I can, be the best I can and live the best I can.

___________________________________________________________________________

Changes for the next month...in the next month I'm going to:
~ Not eat sushi for lunch
~ Drink at least 2.5 liters of water everyday
~ Drink a maximum of 1 coffee a day
~ Exercise at least 3 times per week (increasing that by the end of the month to 4 times per week)
~ Track all my food for the next month, everything to be written down
~ Keep a positive mental attitude, keeping the negative thoughts out of my head

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am so excited to follow you and am crossing my fingers that this time is IT for you! Come join us back in the WW thread for motivation.
    Also, we have similar weights so I hopefully we can motivate each other!
    Good luck!
    ~420grrl

    ReplyDelete