Thursday, August 12, 2010

My self-talk and self-justification

I have a WHOLE LOT I want to say on myself...my self talk, my self sabotage, my self justification, etc, etc, etc.

But I'm so very, very tired right now and need a good night of sleep.  So I will hold off on this until tomorrow (just didn't want to go a day without posting.)

I also had my first session with the counsellor, that I want to mull over.

And finally, the 'issues' with my family (after talking with the counsellor) that are bugging me right now.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am going to enjoy it...even if nobody else cares (my parents said happy birthday as I was leaving their house tonight, my brother avoided and said he would remember tomorrow and my sister ignored me completely, despite my mom prompting her under her breath.)  So yeah, good times!

My babies did wish me a happy birthday already though, with a little coaching from daddy!  And that was very nice...makes me feel special!

So, happy birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment